What’s your good news?
By richkidsunite, via Creative Commons
The Young Professionals Network is full of exceptional professionals, from presidents and CEOs to consultants and managers. We’re proud of the diverse businesses and ideas you bring to the St. Louis region. That’s why we’ll be implementing Good News Tuesday on our blog.
On the first Tuesday of each month, we’ll highlight some of the accomplishments you share with us. To kick off the first edition of Good News Tuesday, we’d like to offer congratulations to these members of the RBC community:
- Joe Mark, Enterprise Financial, Commercial Banking
- Pam Weston, Senior Manager Corporate Giving, Express Scripts
- Sheldon Jackson, Director, Equifax
- Nino Clarkin, President, Professional Women’s Alliance
We’d love for you to be part of Good News Tuesday, too. Tell us when you’ve been promoted, if you’ve landed a brand new position or if you’ve launched another company. You can even announce your new baby, your volunteer efforts or your speaking engagements. Just email the news to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last Tuesday of the month, and we’ll consider it for publication the following week. Here’s a tentative schedule:
- News received by Feb. 26 is published March 5.
- News received by March 26 is published April 2.
- News received by April 30 is published May 7.
- News received by May 28 is published June 4.
Be sure to include full information, including pertinent names, titles, companies/orgaizations and contact information.
We’re proud of how hard our YPN members work to make St. Louis a better place to thrive, and we’re excited to sound the trumpets in congratulations. Please offer your good wishes to Joe, Pam, Sheldon and Nino, and don’t forget to share your own good news by emailing email@example.com!