In our Good News Tuesday post on the first Tuesday of each month, we highlight some of the accomplishments that members of our Young Professionals Network share with us. This month, we’d like to offer congratulations to these members of the RBC/YPN community:
- Christina Anderson, Vice President, Eagle Bank
- Raegan Johnson, Environmental Safety & Health (ESH) Project Manager, Monsanto Company
- Nino and Patrick Clarkin will co-chair the United Way’s Multicultural Cabinet for the 2013 Campaign.
- Jared Boyd of City of St. Louis Treasurer’s Office, Jimmie Howlett of UMB Bank, Lathon Ferguson of InRoads, and Pam Weston of Express Scripts were recognized by the St. Louis American’s “Salute to Young Leaders.”
- Darlisa Diltz of djd. In-Depth Marketing and Consulting Services was one of five St. Louis community finalists to be chosen as an Everyday Hero, part of Verizon Wireless’ black history initiative.
- Sheena Hamilton of Armstrong Teasdale received her firm’s Outstanding Contribution Award for her work with the American Cancer Society’s Corporate Heroes Class of 2012.
- Charlene Johnson of Affordable Equity Partners and Salim Awad of McQueen Awad were part of this year’s St. Louis Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” class.
- Alex Lee of The Centric Group was featured in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch for his work on the Asian American Chamber of Commerce in St. Louis.
- Mac Carheel of Carheel Consulting and his wife welcomed a baby to the family Feb. 15.
We’d love for you to be part of Good News Tuesday, too. Tell us when you’ve been promoted, if you’ve landed a brand new position or if you’ve launched another company. You can even announce your new baby, your volunteer efforts or your speaking engagements. Just email the news to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last Tuesday of the month, and we’ll consider it for publication. Here’s a tentative schedule:
- News received by March 26 is published April 2.
- News received by April 30 is published May 7.
- News received by May 28 is published June 4.
Be sure to include full information, including pertinent names, titles, companies/organizations and contact information.
We’re proud of how hard our YPN members work to make St. Louis a better place to thrive, and we’re excited to sound the trumpets in congratulations. Join me in offering best wishes to this month’s YPN members, and don’t forget to share your own good news by emailing email@example.com!