In our Good News Tuesday post on the first Tuesday of each month, we highlight some of the accomplishments that members of our Young Professionals Network share with us.
You’re probably thinking to yourself, “But… today is Wednesday.” It’s true, it’s true. Yesterday, we were still on cloud nine after Monday night’s excellent kick-off event to our Imagination Library service project and we forgot to post this month’s good news. We hope you understand!
This month, we’d like to offer congratulations to these members of the RBC/YPN community:
- Bobby Torgoley, Counsel, Mallinckrodt
- Alisha Hill, Recruiter, Scottrade
- Kewana Regans, UMB branch manager at Brentwood Promenade.
- Henry Johnson III, Assistant Vice President at Morgan Stanley.
- Clarissa Okpaleke, University Relationship Specialist at Monsanto, has received additional responsibilities managing more external relationships.
Achievements and Recognition:
- Darryl Tyler received an achievement award from PNC for outstanding results in his line of business.
- Preston Davis is the recipient of a Consortium Fellowship and will begin the MBA program at Washington University Olin Business School in the fall.
- Kimmie Weeden is getting an MBA at Keller Graduate School of Management of DeVry University.
- Henry Johnson III and his wife welcomed their second child, a healthy baby girl, on April 8.
We’d love for you to be part of Good News Tuesday, too. Tell us when you’ve been promoted, if you’ve landed a brand new position or if you’ve launched another company. You can even announce your new baby, your volunteer efforts or your speaking engagements. Simply email the news to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last Tuesday of the month, and we’ll consider it for publication. Here’s a tentative schedule:
News received by May 28 is published June 4.
News received by June 25 is published July 2.
- News received by July 30 is published August 6.
Be sure to include full information, including pertinent names, titles, companies/organizations and contact information.
We’re proud of how hard our YPN members work to make St. Louis a better place to thrive, and we’re excited to sound the trumpets in congratulations. Join me in offering best wishes to this month’s YPN members, and don’t forget to share your own good news by emailing email@example.com!