This month, we’d like to offer congratulations to these members of the RBC/YPN community:
Achievements and Recognitions:
- Adewale Soluade, Commerce Bank, passed the Certified Diversity Professional exam sponsored by the Institute for Diversity Certification with the highest score in the certification organization’s history! Click here to read the full press release.
- Sheena Hamilton, Armstrong Teasdale, was quoted in the American Bar Association Journal for her expertise involving worker and labor communication. Read the full article here!
- Raegan Johnson, Monsanto Company, was recently featured in the St. Louis American for her community outreach efforts and work as a project manager of Environmental Safety and Health at Monsanto. Click here to read the article!
- Zundra Bryant, MasterCard, was inducted into the Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA) Academy of Leaders, Class of 2014! Read the YWCA Newsletter and check out Zundra’s induction photo here!
- Ninoska Clarkin, Edward Jones and SiSi Beltran, Build-A-Bear Workshop were announced as recipients of the St. Louis Business Journal’s 2014 class of Diverse Leaders for their promotion of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Both Ninoska and SiSi are strong leaders in the United Way Multicultural Leadership Society, the only one of it’s kind throughout the United States. Read the full list of award recipients here!
- Henry Johnson, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, was recently awarded the 2014 Young Leaders Award from the St. Louis American Foundation. Henry also completed the Consortium for Leadership Development, a one year leadership program sponsored by Harris Stowe State University.
- Charles Brown, Atelier3 Design, was appointed by Mayor Slay to the Civil Rights Enforcement Agency commissioned by the City of St. Louis to monitor and investigate fair housing discrimination complains, equal employment discrimination and assist City departments with affirmatively furthering fair housing. He also received the Urban League Young Professionals 2014 Distinguished Young Professionals Award in the area of Civic Engagement and Social Justice Empowerment.
- Cory Clines, Centene, was recently promoted from Talent Acquisition Specialist to Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. Congratulations, Cory!
- Kewana Regans, UMB Bank, organized a very successful food and clothing drive for local charity Kingdom House. The drive sponsored by UMB raised over $700 in cash donations and over $2,000 in food donations. Awesome job, Kewana!
We’d love for you to be part of Good News Tuesday, too. Tell us about your new promotion, if you landed a brand new position or if you launched another company. You can even announce your new baby, your volunteer efforts or your speaking engagements. Simply email the news to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last Tuesday of the month, and we’ll consider it for publication. Here’s a tentative schedule:
- News received by August 27 is published September 3.
- News received by September 24 is published October 1.
Be sure to include full information, including pertinent names, titles, companies/organizations and contact information.
We’re proud of how hard our YPN members work to make St. Louis a better place to thrive, and we’re excited to sound the trumpets in congratulations. Join me in offering best wishes to this month’s YPN members, and don’t forget to share your own good news by emailing email@example.com!