This month, we’d like to offer congratulations to these members of the RBC/YPN community:
Achievements and Recognitions:
- Zundra Bryant, MasterCard, and Sarajeni Hammond, Monsanto Company, were featured in an article in the St. Louis Business Journal, highlighting their detailed results and goal-oriented plans to succeed in their company, as well as seeing results in the community. You can read the article in the newest edition of the Business Journal, or check out the article here.
- Nino Clarkin, Edward Jones and SiSi Beltran, Build-A-Bear Workshop, received their Diverse Leaders Awards from the St. Louis Business Journal for their promotion of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Both Nino and SiSi are strong leaders in the United Way Multicultural Leadership Society, the only one of its kind throughout the United States. Read the full list of award recipients here!
- Johnny Wang, Stinson Leonard Street LLP, was awarded the 2014 Spirit of Diversity Award by the St. Louis Diversity Job Fair for his efforts to advance diversity in the workplace and community.
- Alicia Acklin, St. Luke’s Hospital, was nominated as one of 30 Leaders in Their Thirties by North County Inc. Regional Development Association. Read the full article here!
- Wale Soluade, Commerce Bank, was the winner of multiple awards and honors at the St. Louis Fashion Blog Awards. Wale was selected as the winner and people’s choice for the Best Fashion Blog, the people’s choice for Best Personal Style Blog, the people’s choice for Best Blog Design and the people’s choice for Best Use of Photography.
- Congratulations to all of the YPN Leadership 100 members who graduated from the St. Louis Business Diversity Initiative’s Fellows Cohort 8. These members include Roberto Garcia, Anheuser Busch, Norma Boozer, Bank of America, Andrew Turnage, Liv Consultants, Matt Nelson, Express Scripts, Sheldon Jackson, Equifax, and Shertina Gillespie, MasterCard.
- Matt Nelson, Express Scripts, is now a Certified Incident Handler after receiving GCIH certification.
- Kenya Leonard is now a Historian at the St. Louis Paralegal Association.
- Raegan Johnson is now the Communications and Engagement Lead at Monsanto Company.
- Shanika Silinzy was recently promoted to Corporate Supervisor of Patient Business Services at SSM Health Care – St. Louis.
- George Kim is celebrating his five year work anniversary with the Keefe Group.
- Antonnique Day is celebrating her sixth year at MasterCard.
- Amber Simpson, U.S. Bank, and Candace Anthony, St. Vincent’s Home for Children, are celebrating their eighth years at their respective companies.
We’d love for you to be part of Good News Tuesday, too. Tell us about your new promotion, if you landed a brand new position or if you launched another company. You can even announce your new baby, your volunteer efforts or your speaking engagements. Simply email the news to email@example.com by the last Tuesday of the month, and we’ll consider it for publication. News received by October 29 is published November 5.
Be sure to include full information, including pertinent names, titles, companies/organizations and contact information.
We’re proud of how hard our YPN members work to make St. Louis a better place to thrive, and we’re excited to sound the trumpets in congratulations. Join me in offering best wishes to this month’s YPN members, and don’t forget to share your own good news by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!