In our Good News Tuesday post on the first Tuesday of each month, we highlight some of the accomplishments that members of our Young Professionals Network share with us. This month, we’d like to offer congratulations to these members of the RBC community:
- Robert Haire III, manager of legal department operations, Scottrade
- Rachel Seward, deputy superintendent of institutional advancement, St. Louis Public Schools
- Charles Brown has joined the Great Rivers Greenway board of directors.
- Mac Carheel of Carheel Consulting is launching the program “Act Like an Employee, Think Like an Employer: Job Placement & Career Development Training.”
- Khalia Collier, owner of The St. Louis Surge and guest coach for St. Louis F.O.R.C.E. Athleticz girls sixth-grade basketball team, hosted WNBA legend Cheryl Swoops during the kick-off for the 2013 season. The Surge will host their home opener May 4 at UMSL.
- Jared Boyd was included in a St. Louis Business Journal article about City Treasurer Tishaura O. Jones.
We’d love for you to be part of Good News Tuesday, too. Tell us when you’ve been promoted, if you’ve landed a brand new position or if you’ve launched another company. You can even announce your new baby, your volunteer efforts or your speaking engagements. Simply email the news to email@example.com by the last Tuesday of the month, and we’ll consider it for publication. Here’s a tentative schedule:
- News received by April 30 is published May 7.
- News received by May 28 is published June 4.
- News received by June 25 is published July 2.
Be sure to include full information, including pertinent names, titles, companies/organizations and contact information.
We’re proud of how hard our YPN members work to make St. Louis a better place to thrive, and we’re excited to sound the trumpets in congratulations. Join me in offering best wishes to this month’s YPN members, and don’t forget to share your own good news by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!